Why Jews Don't Make Good Santas

My mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her headphones. She said, "No, I don't want to buy that."
"OK. How about a bottle of vodka?'"
"Uh."
"Gin?"
"Umm.
"Tequila"
"Hrmph."
"Box of Wine."
"Urrr."
"OK, Mom. Why don't you tell me what you want to get me and then I'll ask for that."
"Blazers. You should ask for blazers, you're going to be thirty in a year and half and you'll need a blazer."
--------
During this transit strike New Yorkers should ask themselves what would Jesus do. Well, maybe not Jesus but what might Jesus' biggest fans, the Italians do. They'd stay home and stay warm.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I can't imagine a better Christmas morning than opening blazer after blazer. "Aaaaugh! So responsible! Just what I wanted!"

Highlights