My Mind Is All Powerful

It was a amazing the other day I had to drive from Brooklyn to NJ. I was hoping to get to NJ in time to buy a sandwich from my favorite sandwich shop. Unfortunately, the sandwich shop closes at 3pm. The clock on my dresser showed that it was 1:30pm. I knew there was no way I was going to make it in time. I was sad, but headed out the door anyway, as I had other business in NJ to attend to. The eggplant sandwich is good but not so good that I would be traveling all the way to Parsipanny just for the sandwich. I had the slimmest of hope that maybe I'd get there with enough time. Those hopes were quickly dashed as I drove towards the light of NJ through the Holland Tunnel. Bam! Traffic. Bad awful traffic.

It was then that I realized I was a magical wizard. If I had truly believed in my heart that I could make it to an Eggplant sandwich there would have been no traffic. My negative thoughts created construction or an accident for some poor sap. My negativity was able to change matter. If I had though positively all the people who live in the most densely populated state in the country would have evaporated from existence.

I love being a magical powerful wizard. I will now will my tomato plants to produce more tomatoes.

Comments

Highlights