Friday, April 29, 2005

dodged the bullet

I'm very excited. I got my period today! I know no one wants to hear about my menstruation but i'm excited because it was a little bit late and I had a little bit of unprotected sex...and i don't have $300. Pshew!

I don't know what happened. I used to be such a stickler for the protected sex. My motto "No condom no sex." I remember this one time I was fooling around with this boy and he was like, "We should have sex." I said, "No we can't we don't have a condom." He responded. "Don't worry I'll pull out." I started to worry about how i didn't have the funds to terminate a pregnancy, and how would I ask my parents for that loan. So of course I shared this paranoia with him while we were fooling around because I wanted to make the action that much hotter. My partner, not to be deterred, said, "Well, I'd pay for it." Which was a complete surprise because it wasn't like he had paid for dinner. I thought about the offer. He could pay for an abortion sure or he could...BUY A BOX OF CONDOMS. It's the economical choice really. I mean, I understand that protected sex isn't the most pleasurable thing in the world, but I think it might feel better than, oh, I don't know...surgery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nice posts i added you to my bookmarks

Just wanted to say everything you posted was a good read.
Its nice too see that some people create decent and entertaining blogs, yours kept me reading for well over 10 minutes.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.