Holiday Boxes

We're just a few days away from Christmas. It's that time of year where we rip open the wrapping paper and yank open boxes to see what box our friends and family put us in. For the 30something, single urbanite we have a gifts certificate to J-Date. "Wait a minute. For Christmas you got me a gift certificate to a Jewish dating site? That doesn't seem right, somewhere."

"Hey, you're over 30, single, and living in NYC I don't care what church you think you belong to, J-date for you."

Hey football fan, I have the perfect gift for you a beer cozy. "Ahh, thanks man. Unfortunately, I don't drink beer."
"Don't drink beer, huh? You can't like football...I must have miss heard you. Perhaps you'd like tihs tennis racket instead."

And for the skinny-jean wearing, bearded 20-something hell, I can get you anything. If you don't like it, well, that's just what I intended isn't the gift so ironic?

Comments

Highlights