Rodents. Urg!

There many horrible things about NYC but one of the worst is the rodent problem in this town. You can't get rid of them even if you move. I've decided to spread Sweet N Low all over my floor so the mice will get cancer and die. People have told me this plan will take to long to kill them but at least the invaders will suffer. And good luck to those guys finding medical marijuana.

The other thing that befuddles me is how does the 4 Seasons Hotel and the W hotel keep their hotels rodent free. These place can't have a guest find a mouse in the room it would ruin their reputation and they wouldn't be able to charge upwards of $400 dollars a night. I want to know what they do. If it's expensive...well...I guess I'm shit out of luck, but if it's just immoral I'm in.

Comments

Highlights