Post Easter Reccomendation for Christians

My new goal, as of yesterday, is to talk less and listen more. It has not gone well. I repeat the phrase over and over like a mantra, which has me talking more--granted to myself-- and listening not at all.

For several minutes last night I ate an apple distracting me from repeating my new mantra. In turn I wound up actually listening to a comedian perform jokes. I guess my stratetgy to listen more and talk less should be to constantly stuff my face. The comedian discussed the wacked out Christians who show up at gay weddings and protest. I started to think how there are more horrible sins out there than gay marriage. I thought why don't Christians start protesting murder. And not just fetal murder, but regular good old murder. It came to my attention this Easter that Camden, NJ is the murder capital of the U.S. (on a per capita basis) so why don't eccentric Christians go on down to Camden with their poster board and bullhorns, stand outside gang members' housing and picket? They could carry pictures of decomposing shot-up corpses. If they find no one home they can chase the sounds of gunshots and verbally berate those responsible for the discharged weapon.

Nothing sends you to hell faster than murder. If you're shot in the back you can't ask for last rights. Our youth are dying with sin on their soul and it must be stopped.

Comments

Highlights