Randomness

I placed my bed next to my window. I leave my window open. This way I can pretend I'm camping. Take that New York City!
---
Who else wishes orange juice was a significant source of dietary fiber? Yeah! Then we wouldn't have to eat so much brocoli -- yeah I misspelled the vegetable. I wouldn't have to even mention the green item if orange juice provided large amounts of dietary fiber.
---
Hey who else loses respect for something or someone who is enjoyed by someone you have no respect for? For instance your 8 years old and find out the girl who picks her nose and eats likes the radio station z100. Now you can't. Or you discover a talentless, brainless, barely attractive social climber enjoys breathing, if her dumb ass likes inhaling oxygen and other atmospheric gases I can't respect the atmosphere any longer. In fact I don't want to eat vegetables now knowing that her carbon dioxide aided in their photosynthesis. What's crazy is I doubt she knows what photosynthesis means."
---
I'm a foot shooter. I shoot myself in the foot alot. And so I warn. "DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME."

Comments

Will McKinley said…
DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU??

Too late.

Highlights