From My Lining You Should Fall

So I was sitting around with my aunts and uncles Sunday afternoon. I told them that I had another great song idea. They, eager and supportive, asked me to share it with them. I explained it would be called, "I want your miscarriage." They, less and eager yet still supportive said, "Yeah, you have a twisted sense of humor. Why do you want a miscarriage." I explained that I didn't actually want a baby, and an abortion is painful and pricey, but a miscarriage, like a pregnancy still gives you an execuse to call the boy.

And then they laughed and thanked the heavens that they were only my aunts and uncles and not my actual parents.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"And then they laughed and thanked the heavens that they were only my aunts and uncles and not my actual parents."
Usually I laugh and thank the heavens that they are not my actual parents. 'Cause I know I was adopted. Well, maybe not, since we look too much alike.

Highlights