Orange Juice and Chicken Soup

Did you think I was on strike these last couple of days? Did you think that even though I'm not in a union or guild I was striking anyway because I love strikes that much? Well, I do love strikes but unfortunately I didn't stop writing due to some sense of solidarity with my hollywood brethren. Nope, I have a cold. I am sick. I reccommend after reading this you guys go and wash your eyes out to keep unwanted germs from infecting you. It doesn't have to be anti-bacterial regular old eye-soap will due. Let's nip this virus in the bud with good old eye sanitation.

Comments

Abbi said…
Get well soon, as in for the show this Friday. I'm still battling a cold too. I might look into this chicken soup thing you're recommending. Hippy.
Anonymous said…
Blech. You're not alone. I was sick too.

Get well soon!
Star said…
hello rachael! my name is star! i was just reding some blogs, when i happened upon yours. it's quite random, yet entertaining to read! i'll read up some more later. you can check out my blog if you like:
shoppingforstars.blogspot.com

-star

Highlights