A Day of Mourning

Yesterday the NY Football Giants lost the divisional playoff game to the Philadelphia Eagles. I did all I could to help the Giants.

This season the Giants lost four games. All four game they lost I either didn't watch the game or I watched the game in a bar. The games they won I watched in a residence. It didn't have to be my home it just had to be someone's home. Since I don't have a home of my own currently I trekked out to NJ to watch the game at my parents' house. I had watched other games their this season all had a victorious out come. Unfortunately, this time my watching the game at someone's home didn't work.

I guess it's more important that the offensive players play better and Eli Manning have the ability to throw accurately in windy conditions then where I watch them play. Crazy. It all makes me feel so helpless.

Comments

Highlights