Dick Joke

When it comes to timing sex acts I use the per-song method. Like when I give oral sex my average time on the per-song scale is about three indie-rock songs or 2.5 trip-hop songs then my jaw starts to tighten and ache and I have to move onto another act.

For actual intercourse it's great to have a partner who can last through a 1960's acid rock double album . Of course the problem with the double album is you need to stop and change records. Though the break could prevent chaffing. However, you'd still need to own a record player, otherwise you have to hire a dj. The problem with a dj is s/he can throw the whole per-song scale off kilter with the scratching and mixing in other albums. Sure, "phat" beats could increase the overall enjoyment. But then, you'd have no idea when one song ended and another began.

You could of course hire a Bar Mitzva/Wedding/ Sweet 16/50th Anniversary type dj. But, do you really want to get it on to "Celebrate (good times)" or that god awful "Shout (Medley)?"

Comments

Anonymous said…
The bit about having a DJ for sex is probably my favorite thing you've ever come up with.

Highlights