It's A Post

I thought of a sketch idea today. I call it "Paranoid talk show host." In the sketch the talk show host finds hidden insults in all the guests' answers. Basically, it'll be me interviewing my parents and then berating them for all their little, passive-agressive insults. Like they'll say, "I thought that blog post about the puppies was funny. You should fix the grammar and try to get it published somewhere."
And then I'll retort, "What? You don't think I work hard enough? Is that what you are saying? I'm lazy? That I am not a go-getter? Shut-up! What do you know about it?"
Or they'll say, "You're too good for him."
And I'll respond, "So, I have shitty in taste in men. Is that it?"
"You are really negative and over think things."
"Yeah. I know. You think I don't know that? Do you think I'm stupid and not self aware?"
-------
I have a joke about how being friends with an ex is stupid. I never understood why people chose to live an emotionally dishonest life. But then I talked to a couple of friends of mine who on occassion have sex with their ex-boyfriends. After hearing this a third eye appeared on my forehead. I know see there is a more enlightened path. Luckily, I don't have to worry because Jack and I will never break up and will never discontinue the sex.

Comments

Highlights