They Love Him They love Him Not

Apparently, certain passionate Muslims do not have a crush on the Danish people, or more specifically a Danish cartoonist. If they did, right now their hearts would be all a flutter and full of hope. They would be running around to all their friends with a copy of the cartoon, "Look! Look! He drew about us. What do you think this means? He likes us, right? We know he drew us with a bomb instead of turban, but if he didn't care he wouldn't have bothered to draw anything. Do you think he'll call? Should we call? Oh, my stomach is all in knots."

Or maybe they used to date the Danish Cartoonist. No one overreacts like a scorned lover. "Mock us? You motherfu--. Fine you want to draw your little pictures. Very funny. Ha Ha. Let's see how funny you think it is when we broadcast to the world how small your penis is. Oh you don't care, well how about we blow up shit? Not so funny now is it, cartoon boy?"

All I know is that I'm so self-involved that he could have drawn me without my skin and I be elated, regardless if I had a crush on the cartoonist or not. Hell, I'd probably link the picture to this blog.

Comments

Highlights