Maybe the Closet is a Walk-In Closet

As I travel around this crazy planet and get to know more and more people I think to myself, "Is it really so bad if your boyfriend or husband is a closested gay man?"

I've heard the snide comments behind some women's backs, "Doesn't she know her boyfriend is gay?" Hell, I've made the snide comments. But I'm started to think who cares. As long as the man in question is fullfilling his partner's sexual needs and not cheating on his lady (only if she cares about monogomy) it sounds like as good of a relationship as any. Cheating is cheating whether it is with a man or a woman and a heterosexual dude is just as likely to cheat on his partner as a gay one.

The argument could be made that eventually a gay man will come out of the closet and leave his woman for his new gay life style. Most hetersexual relationships end anyway. And in their end the people involved feel betrayed and hurt. I think it'd be great to be given the, "It's not you it's me speech" and it actually be true.

All I'm saying, women, is give that gay guy who is hitting on you at the party a second chance. He could be your next husband.

Comments

Highlights