Freedom Oozies

Please fogive me for what I am about to write. Not for the ideas but for the hurried way I am about to write it. I'm sure it'll be full of typos and fragmented sentences. I don't even know if it's supposed to be funny. Not all these post are funny people. You know I used to write poetry, so I can be as serious, angsty, and pain filled as the next gen-Xer or blogger, or american or whoever is full of pain and likes to pretentiously and self involvedly expresses it. OK enough excuses.
---
The weather in NYC today is fabulous. I went to Central Park for my lunch break. (that's right around 1pm on a lovely day you can find in the Park for all of you who want a piece of the kid.--not only self involved but egocentric and thoughts of grandeur and another interruptive statement interrupting the interruption, glorious.) As I enjoyed the jovially spring in my step as I walked down 5th avenue back to my office I passed one of Trump's buildings. Outside of this building were three cops armed with machine guns and clad in full protective gear. You know outerbullet proof vests and helmets. I thought, "Yeah, this an accident waiting to happen." I can just see a tourist accidently getting bumped into one of these guys and 5o people are wounded.

I'm supposed to feel safe and protected? Or are they just stationed there as a reminder that we are under attack from an invisible enemy? I should then buy more things to elliviate my trepidation and feeling of unrest.

I probably have got it all wrong. I bet you May is pretend we're occupied France in the 1940s Month. I'm just so bad at keeping up with all the special themes for the months we have now.
----
When asked if I ever wanted to get involved in politics I responded, "Yeah, I used to. But I didnt' want to run for political office. I kind of wanted to be a revolutionary. The comedy pursuit has kind of gotten in the way."

Comments

Highlights