Al Gore Don't Know Nothing

There's all this talk about Al Gore's movie, "An Inconvenient Truth" covering the topic of global warming. I haven't seen it but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion. I'm sure this movie just like the articles in my Natural History magazine blame the burning of fossil fuels for the expidiating of our global warming problem. Bla bla bla. We've heard it all before. And frankly, I don't know how true it all is. Fossil fuel burning and conventional mass-farming (that releases excess nitrates back into the atmosphere) can't be the only thing making the planet hot. I mean what about heaters. They warm up rooms, homes, and office building for months at time. Also you've got stoves and ovens. Have you ever accidently put your hand on lit stove? Ouch. Might as well have touched the sun. And then you have your computers giving off heat and running cars. I ride my bike past idylling cars sitting in traffic all the time and let me tell you the heat they give off is hotter than sexual tension. Woo Eee.

But what I think is the major contributing factor to the increasing tempeture on planet Earth is people. And, not because humans created stoves and heaters. Rather it's because humans are hot. I dont' mean sexy hot, though some are, but just hot. Have you ever been in a room crowded with people? It's friggin warm not to mention filled with stank. Further, when people talk it just makes everything hotter. And boy do people like to talk. Think about it. Why is India so hot? Because they have a shitload of people. And in China the hot places aren't in their mountains but in the crammed crowded stinky cities. There are over 10 million people in NYC and it was very hot today. I rest my case.

So before Al "I invented the internet" Gore starts running his mouth or Natural History Magazine decides to run another article about global warming maybe they should do some more research. Let's face it people. Neither Al nor Natural History magazine are human, which makes them not part of the problem, but shut up anyway.

Comments

Highlights