Father's Day

I have to tell you that being an only child is not easy, people, especially, around the holidays like Mother's Day and Father's Day. While you with siblings can pool your resources to plan a wonderful day and buy a wonderful present for your parents, or of course just dump all the responsiblity of thoughtfulness on the middle child, the entire responsibilty of parental happiness heavily burdens the shoulders of the only child.

This year for Father's Day I'm giving my dad the gift of a happy wife. I am allowing his wife, my mother, to take me shopping for some new clothes on Father's Day. My mother is very dismayed by my wardrobe, and she does not stop complaining about it to my father. I felt it only right to take one for the Parenta team and head to Jersey and allow my mother to spend money on me in honor of my father.

Happy Father's Day, dad!

Comments

Highlights