Occupational Change

I'm thinking I need to branch out and explore other career opportunities. So I'm going to become a screenwriter. Pretty original job idea? My first project will of course be a romantic comedy. Write what you know, and I know romance, and I know comedy. I'm going to use this blog to practice "pitching." I will "pitch" to you my movie idea and you will "green light" it or demand a sexual favor in the pretense of funding my project but really you'll just degrade me and forget my name.

"Hello Mr. Movie Executive/Beef Industry Tycoon who wants to get into the pictures, I have a great idea for a 'Chick Flick (that's industry for romantic comedy--I did my homework.)' Here's the idea. A sensitive womanizer has come up with the perfect way to break-up with women as to not break their hearts. After getting what he wants from his gentle-ladies--sex-- he asks them to marry him. He's only been on a couple of dates with these ladies so a marriage proposal is preposterous. They think he's nuts and/or clingy, so the decline his proposal and flee. The women break off relations and feel very wanted in the process. Meanwhile, our protagonist gets to have sex with a plethora of women. That is until he meets our antagonist, Rhonda. After one night of average sex (because how often are one night stands amazing?) Our Gentleman asks Rhonda to marry him. She says yes, cause what the hell, having a wedding might be fun. She could use a good blender and some cash. That's when hilarity ensues.

It's kind of like the "Philadelphia Story" meets "Dr. Strangelove" meets "Terms of Endearment."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who will play the leads?
Will Ferrell and Sandra Bullock?
Mel Gibson and Lindsey Lohan?
Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts?
Kermit and Ms. Piggy?

Highlights