People Say The Darndest Things

There's a saying out there, "I don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die." I find this saying very peculiar. Why wouldn't you trust a creature with such resiliance and obvious will to live? To me anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die sounds like a superhero. Everyone loves a superhero. I think the next action movie should be "The Bleeder." "You can cut 'The Bleeder' but 'The Bleeder' won't die! "

----
Hey, the rest of the week here at "smallhands ick" might be sporadic. If you're west of the Delaware River and East of the Colorado you might be able to check me out in a bowling alley or the like near you. We'll see what happens.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I actually feel really fortunate when people use that saying...then I know I can just walk away and not talk to them anymore, and have no regrets about it.

Highlights