If You Found This Blog Via Stay Free

Well, I'm back from my comedy tour of the Ohio River Valley area. While I was away my friend and comedian, Charles Star of Stay Free Magazine,
mentioned me in a post about rape jokes. I'm against them in general. Most of them are told by men who think they're being shocking and edgy. Maybe if this was 1957, but in 2006 when an audience member has to endure 6 or 7 different comedians tell a rape joke in one evening it no longer is shocking or edgy but borders on hack.

Anyway, several Stay Free readers had stopped by "Smallhands ick" thanks to Charles' kind link. However, when these people clicked on the link they did not find my above expressed opinion, instead they found my post about stalkers killing the people they are obsessed with. But, that kind of violence is funny.

Comments

Highlights