I'm Back


I have lots of musings from the road, however, I have no time today to sit and flesh them all out. Instead I bring a warning.

It has been proposed by many that people should, "Listen to their instincts." The theory is that a person's instincts can't be wrong. I am living proof that this philosophy is untrue. Almost everynight I go to bed believing that someone will break into my room (no matter where the room I'm sleeping in is located) and kill me while I sleep. Everyday I wake-up. The fact that I wake-up means I haven't been killed. Therefore my instincts aren't for shit. Which, I'll admit, is kind of nice. I'd rather not be dead.

So dear readers, don't listen to your instincts just because they are instincts. I mean, why do you think your instincts were paying any more attention in school then the rest of you?

Comments

Highlights