God, Mesopotamian System, & Two Links

It upsets me when people remind me there's no God. I'm like, "Oh yeah, right. I'm never going to get what I want. Great! Yay! rational thought."
----------
Interview question: "Why do you want to work here?"
Me: "I don't want to work here. "
Interview: "huh?"
Me: "Ahh, look the food is locked away and the only way to get some of it is to do some bullshit for you or some other stupid thing of nothingness, that no one cares about including you. Stop."
-------
Anyway, due to lack of sleep most of this week I'm going to bail on a post. This month I've rediscovered Dario Fo, a brilliant solo performer and winner of the Noble Prize for Literature in 1997. Also I bought myself my first i-tune yesterday-- "Hotel Lorraine" performed by Otis Spann. I used to play it every week on "Bluesology," a radio show I hosted in Boston. I haven't heard it in years, great tune. I tried to find it for free but alas, I had to pay the man. Pisses me off because he's dead, so the only people making a profit off this thing are people who had nothing to do with its creation.

Comments

Highlights