Some Questions. Maybe Someone Relates

Here's something I found in Massachusettes this weekend: Black is the new Jewish.
--------------
Do you guys ever find yourselves standing in an elevator with only one other person whom you don't know and think, "This dude is totally going to try to stab me before we reach the nineth floor?" And then he does, and you're like "I knew it! I'm totally psychic. Psychic and bleeding, but psychic nonetheless."
-----------------
I'm so paranoid that I think I'm out to get me.
Actually, have you ever told the truth but felt like you're lying and that no one in the room should believe you because if you weren't with yourself the whole day you wouldn't believe you either? But the thing is you are telling the truth but it all feels like a lie. What is that?

Comments

Highlights