My 2006 Resolutions

It seems that the NYC comedian community can not get enough of my blog. It's crazy how these young men look up to me both comedically and spirtually. It's alot of pressure for a young woman, like myself to have squeezed upon her, but I think I handle it like I handle everything else with grace, poise and class.

So here it is boys, one last post for 2005.

1) I resolve to grow 5 inches in height.

2) I resolve to inherit my grandparents' house even if it means enslaving my little cousin..er I mean raising her.

3) I resolve to attain superpowers by being exposed to radiation or some other crazy scientific mishap and then fight crime in fetching outfit. I'll have a secret identity. By the end of the movie, I mean my first month of fighting crime the truth about my double life will become apparent to all my friends and family. My crime fighting persona will morph into a sexy roll play game. I'll have super orgasms.

4) I resolve to break my mother until she accepts me for the tom boy that I am. This is on the list every year, I think 2006 is my year people.

5) I resolve to resolve my inner conflicts.

6) I resolve to speak Spanish fluently so when I start the revolution I can say, "Viva La Revolution!" and mean it.

7) I resolve to end writing this list.

Comments

Highlights