My New Nickname

Can you believe this 89 year old woman--my grandmother


Called this 28 year old girl-- me-- a "Shit Ass?"
Well, she did. And I'm not going to pretend it was completely undeserved. I did challenge her to a push-up competition. But now, the whole family has taken to calling me a "shit ass."

But it was in the back of my parents' car when she told me, "I don't know nothing about nothing" that I realized I had found my new comedy partner. Look for us this Spring, after she gets back from Florida, hosting a comedy show near you.

Comments

Will McKinley said…
You guys should start doing a show while she's down in Florida. A lot of the elderly people are newly widowed - and dating again - so they can relate to your material. Particurly the stuff about the imaginary boyfriend, but in their case it's more likely a symptom of dementia.
rachael said…
Will, what imaginary boyfriend? Have you been smoking the Wacky Tabky again?
shit ass. thats so your name from now on.

Highlights