90 Birthdays. Over Kill.

My maternal granmother turns 90 years old today. The family is throwing her a big bash on June 11th. That's very optimistic of them. Not that she's sick, but she is NINETY! Anyone taking odds that my grandmother has three more weeks in her?

I think throwing a party for someone 90 is kind of pointless. "Wow, a birthday party. Amazing. It's not like I haven't already had 89 of these."
"No, Grandma we got you a stripper that pops out of an edible cake. You can have your cake and eat it too."
"Yeah, my girlfriends did that for me for 43rd birthday. The cake winds up tasting like deordant."
"OK, but we also have sword swallowers and fire jugglers."
"Great, it's just like my 3rd birthday in Poland. Except my father was the one juggling the fire. You going to resurrect my dad? Ah don't bother we did that on my 67th birthday. That was a party."

Comments

Highlights