Go Ahead. Free Yourself. Lie. oh and Steroids

OK first thing is first. Below the 10th sentence of this post please find a link to a set I did in mid-March. The video/audio quality is marginal but I killed. You can't hear it, but I did. And You know I tell you when I bomb, so trust me when I write that I didn't bomb. Many regular readers should know by now I have this ridiculous need to be honest. The need is ridiculous because honest is stupid. In the words of my aunt, "The truth will not set you free." And she's right. Just ask anyone who's confessed to murder.

link

Come to think of it, some people who have confessed to murder are free. But they are either very rich and killed someone inconsequential like a woman, or they are a head of some state. They're the head of the state of liquid. HA!
-----

I think congress needs to investigate the steroid abuse of the arbor in the NYC-tri-state area. There is no way the pollen these trees are producing is natural. Am I expected to believe that last year these same trees caused minor eye irritation and a few sneezes a day, and then 365 days later without any performance enhancing drugs that my eyes are now constantly tearing, my nose unabatedly running, and I sneeze enough that I need not bother going to confession (because I've been blessed so much--don't worry that I'm not Catholic. I'm related to a whole bunch of them it's close enough.)? Well, I don't know what our politicians are doing. This is a travesty. Think about the children. Kids are going to think it's fine to take steroids knowing the trees they climb do. I want limbs to roll! I vote!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey-- this font is really tiny and hard to read. Go back to your old, normal-size font.

-raquel
rachael said…
raquel,

I believe I corrected the situation.
Anonymous said…
There are 10 sentences, not 9. Though I suppose you did say "below," and not "immediately following." But still.

Okay.. since you're practically engaged to this Jack guy, maybe your friend ANNA would like to see me socially instead.
rachael said…
Mr. Coward,

I've made said corrections. And, maybe if things don't work out with Anna and the Viking plus you break up with your girlfriend, Anna might consider you a social alternative. But I don't want to speak for her.

Highlights