But What Are They Hearing?

The government wants the right to tap our cellphone calls sans warrant. Bastards! Most wireless companies are complying. Bastards!

I could go on about how the government continues to trample our civil rights, but I'd rather write about how assine they are.

What kind of information do they think they're going to gain from listening to cell phone conversations? "We're going to storm the ca-garble static garble fuzz static."
"What?"
"What?"
"I can't hear you, Claude."
"What?"
"Are you even there?"
"Hello."
"Wait. Can you hear me now? I've moved toward the window."
"It's a little better."
"Wait. How about this?"
"Yeah that's good."
"I'm doing an hand stand with one hand and using my legs as antenea."
"You're crystal clear."
"OK. We're going to storm the--(Crash) (Bang!) Ou! OOOO!"
"Claude?"
"(wimper)"
"Claude, are you OK?"
"I'll just email you tomorrow."

Bring that transcript to the courts.

Comments

Highlights