All Saints Day Regret

Yesterday for Halloween I did not wear a costume. I have one. I have my father's old army uniform. I carried it in my bag incase I got a last minute invite to a party where the host forced its guests to get dressed up. The last minute invite never happened. I feel regret. I have this army uniform and now no place to wear it. I'm not cast in any Oliver Stone films this year. I have no plans to comandeer a landed a plane. Not that you need a military outfit to comandeer a landed plane but it helps set the mood, and the uniform isn't constricting which is necessary for pointless comandeering activities.

I guess I'll just have to wait until December when Christmas party season begins. The uniform is green so if I buy a red hat and scarf it can be festive. You can never start planning your holiday party outfits too soon.

Comments

Highlights