The Future Looks Bright

This week my sentence at the hedge fund was lifted. Yes, I'm no longer temping at a Hedge Fund. Upon my departure the hedgefunders were weepy. I thought that was sweet. I didn't know they cared about me and valued the time we spent 8 hours a day barely talking to one another. Turns out they don't care. They were sad because they're all going to jail.

My last day was a special one. Everyone at the office decided to talk to me. Most people asked "What are you going to do now?" I didn't know how to answer this question. Can you say, "Uhh, nothing?" Instead I answered, "I guess now I'll write my blog at my apartmen in the evening instead of in the morning at your office." And then they started crying again. I didn't know they were such fans of my blog.

Comments

Highlights