The Grueling Schedule at a Hedge Fund

Yesterday I arrived at the office at 9:16am sharp. I was proud of myself for showing up nearly 14 minutes earlier than I usually show up. I turned the computer on and immediately got to work. First, I posted to this blog. Then I checked my email, finally I began applying for a writing job with Public Radio International. I worked all day on my application stopping only briefly to check my site tracker to see if I had any hits to the blog and my horoscope. As I was putting the last touches on my performance/writing resume the clock read 5:25pm. I hit send at around 5:37pm. In the three months that I've been temping here yesterday was the first day I stayed late.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the news, even know I have just read the news now, I became interested to know what is a Hedge fund and what it really means.

Highlights