JINX

7 years ago the Giants were in the Superbowl. I watched the game at my friend Melinda's place (which was in Queens at the time--well it's still in Queens she just doesn't live there anymore). Also at Melinda's that night was Melinda's friend Karen. The Giants lost that game, they lost it badly. I thought that maybe Melinda was a Jinx. But then I took a risk and watched the NFC championship game with Melinda. The Giants won. Which leads me to only one conclusion her friend Karen is the Jinx. Melinda is once again planning to have people over to her place for the Superbowl (her current place not the one in Queens) this coming Sunday. Guess who's planning on showing up? No not Sidney Potier, but Karen. This means I have to kill Karen before Sunday if the Giants are going to have a chance against New England.

I'm not that busy this weekend so it shouldn't be hard. It's the least I can do. I mean if these guys are playing with torn ligaments and the flu I think I can go out and kill a good friend of my good friend. Sacrifices have to be made. It's not like the Giants are in the Superbowl every day.

Comments

Highlights