I Get It

I know why people think I'm gay. It's because the men I date are so lady like.

Maybe I need to back that statement up. I was reminded of the following story last week.

A fellow and I stood on a street corner in an outer borough of New York City. The fellow fake punched me. I noticed that his form was all wrong. His wrist was severly bent and he had bad thumb position on his fist. It was a absymal. I told him to hold up. I then showed him how to correctly throw a punch. I put up my hands to be used as targets. I had him practice punching by punching my hands. Next thing you know one of his knuckles has a small cut on it. I don't know if he accidently hit my watch or his knuckles are that tender. He freaked out and I decided that he must immediately go to Duane Reade so he could buy hydrogen peroxide to fend off infection. And that there ended our boxing lesson for the day.

Comments

Highlights