Dating Advice

Well, the intestines are feeling better today, thanks for asking. I guess I either miscarried the spirit baby or fully recovered from my cancer, or my appendix mended itself. Doctors be damned!
----
Hippies are great to date because they don't care how their partners look. They're awful to date because they don't care how they smell.
---
When it comes to dating the quality "nice" isn't enough. Some friends didn't understand why I didn't want a second date with a certain nice guy. Yes he was nice but he didn't know how to read. I once dated this other nice guy but I had to end it, he smelled and liked dick. I saw a nice guy in the bowling alley the other day. He was really cute, seemed to be a family guy too. But I couldn't ask him out...because he was Five. Unfortunately for me, we probably had alot in common: bowling, icepops, our parents paying for things, etc. Too bad jail has never agreed with me.
----

Comments

Highlights