The day has arrived

In five hours and fifteen minutes I'll be at JFK airport hugging and kissing my amore!!!! I can't believe we are finally going to be together. I have so much to do. I have to clean my apartment, shave, and make a straw mat for us to sleep on. He said he doesn't think he'll be able to sleep on a real bed right away, after years of sleeping on the ground in huts and in random sand bunkers. I think basically he'll be sleeping on my floor while I sleep in my bed. I don't think I'll be able to make it through the night on the floor. We'll see. He's not even here yet and already we're needing to compromise and adjust. Oh god I'm scared. I love him so much I ache sometimes. I thought this love shit was supposed to make you happy. It does of coarse. I'm just teeming with emotion.

You know what I'm so friggin distractedI can't even post a real entry today. You can thank Jack next time you see him for sparing you.

Comments

Highlights