I'm Giving Odds

Two weeks ago I had three separate temp jobs. By Friday I had been sent home early from 2 out of 3 of them. I felt like I had hit my Temp wall. Unfortunately, my landlord has not hit his collecting rent wall. It's a shame that these things can't coincide better.

Today, Tuesday, I'll be starting yet another temp assignment for yet another temp agency. Apparently, I hit my wall so hard I smashed right through it. I'll be entering data at a realestate firm for $15/hr. It's supposed to go for at least a couple of weeks, possibly longer--oh goody! I figure you guys can start a pool as to how long I last at this one. Of course I can't wager on this one as that would be unethical. And though I may steal office supplies by the truck load (excuse me--reappropriate office supplies) I draw the line at fixing games of chance.

We can have a second pool where I can drown myself.

Also, Jack and I are sorry about the cold weather. Last Monday when the weather was so beautiful Jack dismantled the weather machine and put it in storage. We jumped the gun.

OK it's late and I have to get up early to go to work. I'll be going to bed late tomorrow and Wednesday night as well for those of you trying to handicap this thing.

Comments

Highlights