Oh It Will Be Televised

So I was walking to a friend's house and my mind started to play out my future. I thought I most likely would be murdered before I arrived at my friend's place. From there the horror got worse. Images of the press surrounding my violent demise scared the shit out of me. Throughout the country I'd be mocked for being a shitty black belt. "She'd been studying karate for 18 years and she couldn't defend against some psycho path with a machete. What kind of karate school did she study at?" How humilating. My friends would be interviewed, "We were always scared of her, she seemed so tough. Who knew we could have beat her down for that obnoxious mouth of hers all these years? It's a real shame we didn't get any licks in when we had the chance."

Basically that's my fear that someone will attack me and I won't be able to defend myself and it will seem as if my whole life has been a lie.

--------
People let's look out for one another.

Comments

Will McKinley said…
I think somebody needs a hug.

Highlights