The not so secret non-sex lives of bloggers

Quick. I must finish this blogpost before my date gets out of the bathroom.

Do you ever do that people? See what time some of your favorite bloggers posted and then try to summize from the time posted if they've had sex that night? I get so jealous when Margret Cho doesn't post until noon, I just know the reason she is posting so late is because she was with someone the night before. Why wasn't it me? Granted, I'm not into Korean chicks, or chicks really, but that doesn't mean I'm not into them being into me. Everyone should be into me. And not because I'm fabulous, but because I'm an only child and I'm used to it being all about me. Gay, straight, alive or dead you should be pining for yours truly, and definitely not sleeping with other people. Like Margret should have been trying to bed me, and after I finally confessed my actual preference she should have been so devestated that she couldn't go home with anyone else.

I don't know. I'm tired. And quick here comes my boy toy for the evening. Do you think it's a turn off to see your date at the computer obsessively blogging?
-----------------------------------------------------
Here's a joke a friend wrote. She loathes it. I think it's hysterical. "I'm going to sell chicken and call it tuna of the land." That's friggin funny. I'm also a cornball who likes Mel Brooks.

Comments

Highlights