Food Analogy #877

If you go to an eatery with friends and you express that you want creamed spinach, (or some other food item), but the eatery does not serve creamed spinach (or other food item you might want) your friends then won't suggest that you don't actually like creamed spinach just because the creamed spinach isn't available and/or they find that dish repulsive. No one thinks your affinity for the creamed spinach is an illusion.

Note: that just because what I want and like isn't available doesn't mean that I won't order something else. I can have the nachos or the wings. Though, I'll admit if I see nothing I like on the menu I'll go hungry and not order anything.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I concur. Live like you wanna live, girl. Our love is REAL.
Nina Paley said…
I thought it was creamed spinach. But maybe I'm just a dreamer.
MaNiC MoMMy™ said…
Found you on 2,000 bloggers, I decided to click on people I thought were good looking and say hello. So, hello.

Highlights