The Great Compromise of 2007

As I write this blog post I sit at a desk in an office listening to my ipod where I am supposed to be answering phones. There are important things in this world and I answering phones for an attorney in NJ is not one of them. I'm sure it's important to the attorney, but that's where he and I don't see eye to eye. For me posting in my blog is paramount this Wednesday morning while listening to modern indie pop. One might judge my actions as self-centered and selfish. However, from my perspective I find the attorney to be self-centered and selfish. If he had thought about someone other than himself he might have invested in computer speakers. Computer speakers would have allowed me to listen to streaming internet radio at the same time as I listened for his phone to ring. It's called compromise.

Comments

Highlights